15 June 2006

Please consume in moderation

So here's a few pics of me since I've been tanning. http://jeep-in-berlin.livejournal.com/1100.html And a couple on the "front" page of my 360 page. http://profiles.yahoo.com/jep278

How many times does it take before you learn something? I'm talking about a lesson. About how to hurt yourself really bad. And how not to keep doing it. I'm so fucking stupid. Sometimes I hope people will care about something, and then when they don't, I get upset. This is how I'm an idiot.

Here's some drivel. It's been truncated.

Postponements and refusals have become my frequent guests
So tired of the letdowns and the damn raincheck requests
I do so many things for some, but they don’t realize
So tired of them not seeing when it’s right before their eyes
If they had only asked a simple question, they’d have known
So tired of wanting just to talk, yet getting a dial tone
If they had only looked a little longer, they’d have found
So tired of wishing to be rescued from this cold impound
Why can’t I just be leveled with and told what’s going on?
So tired of wasting all my time only to be stepped on
So many times I sacrificed and gave my very best
So tired of putting myself out for those who can’t care less
Wearing this happy face despite such treatment is so tiring
So tired of trying to keep my sense of self worth from expiring
Made to think I’m important, then blown off in the same breath
So tired of the reminders that no one would mourn my death

Listening to "Scars" - Papa Roach